Aldus Thunderbanner, a dwarven artificer, sends a homunculus to Brews asking for help. The party follows the homunculus to try to help.
Link: SG1: An Old Friend
This page has an example write up and summary block for an adventure to be used for the adventures page. To use this as a basis, just edit this page and copy the appropriate sections to the adventure's page after creating it somewhere on the Wiki.
- Balnibar Jiminyblivet, Gnome Trapsmith (InVinoVeritas)
- Lorth, Shifter Monk (Drerek)
- Mathew d'Cannith, Cannith Scion (Mellub)
- Corran d'Tharashk, Tharashk Scion (Redclaw)
- Genithar ir'Rume, Karrnathi Elven Necromantic-Generalist (Dirk Nightbreese)
He was accosted by some House Tarkanan thugs who were looking for something called the "Koldoran Piece", a partial scheme Aldus and his companions found in Xen'drik many years back. It had something to do with Aberrant Marks, but was stolen before it could be studied. After conflicts with corrupt guard members, marked thugs, and a kobold of disturbingly polite manners, the group managed to rescue Master Thunderbanner.
- Aldus Thunderbanner, an old dwarven artificer and friend of Brews.
- Vhir, a mysteriously frightening kolbold "negotiator".
- Aldus' Workshop in Sharn.
- House Tarkanan, a group of aberrant dragonmarked thugs
- The Koldoran Piece, a mysterious and missing artifact from Xen'drik
Game Mechanics Edit
- Main Quest: Rescue Aldus