|Str 14 (+2)||Dex 20 (+5)||Wis 14(+2)|
|Con 10 (+0)||Int 10 (+0)||Cha 10 (+0)|
Character Information Edit
Valintaquin was raised in a fort during the war, watching soldiers train, and playing at heroism. His schooling was in scouting, and his "punishments" usually involved locked doors. When he was given combat training, it was by some of the half-orcs of his house, leading to an unconventional style. Despite good experience, he gave soldiery a miss, and went straight to adventure, running away to explore, loot, and do good deeds near combat zones, only to be brought back by the first patrol passing by.
It was on one of these walkabouts after the war that he came across Mal being confronted by a group of armed men. Recognizing him, he ran straight into the mess in time to thoroughly upset the plans of whoever was in charge. After that, his father had no choice but to let travel as he wanted, but he did request Tock watch over Mal while they were together.
Age: 17 Gender: Male Height: 6'1" Weight: 170 lbs
Tock would look the very model of the whip-thin thief, his close cropped black hair and dark eyes only adding to the feel, except for his brawlers face. His nose looks like it's been frequently broken, and there's a faded scar across his forehead like a smile. His gear is high quality, but it's obviously seen a lot of wear, the leather armor feels old, and the swords hilt has been rewrapped recently. He usually wraps the top of his head in a clean but stained cloth, covering his scar, and finishes with his most unsettling (or comical) feature.. a horned cap, looking far more fit for a barbarian chief or a bloodstained warrior.
- Tock tries to present himself as a gruff veteran, but that's mostly a veneer over his shy social awkwardness.
Adventure History Edit
[sblock=Tock][color=cyan][b]Tock[/b][/color] - Male Human Rogue (Thief) 5 Initiative: +7, Passive Perception: 19, Passive Insight: 19 AC: 20, Fort: 16, Ref: 21, Will: 16 -- Speed: 6 HP: 42/42, Bloodied: 21, Surge: 10, Surges left: 6/6 Action Points: 1, Second Wind: Not Used, Milestones: 0 Powers - [color=#44AA44]Tactician's Trick[/color] [color=#44AA44]Thug's Trick[/color] [color=#44AA44]Unbalancing Trick[/color] [color=#AA2255]Tumble[/color] [color=#AA2255]Backstab[/color] [color=#AA2255]Backstab(2)[/color] [color=#AA2255]Heroic Effort[/color] Vanguard Short Sword Power Dragonclaw Leather Armor Power http://leb.wikia.com/wiki/LEB:PC:Valintaquin_Tock_d'Tharashk_(froggalpha) [/sblock]
|Adventurer's Kit||15gp||33 lbs|
|Vanguard Short Sword +2||2 lb|
|Dragonclaw Leather Armor +1||15 lbs|
|Badge of the Berserker +1||-|
|Distance Sling +1||360 gp||0 lb|
|Identification Papers (Tock)||2 gp||0 lbs|
|Thieves' tools||20 gp||1 lbs|
Coins: 15 gp
Encumbrance: 51 lbs Normal Load: 140 lbs Heavy Load: 280 lbs Maximum Drag Load: 600 lbs
|Attack Type||Attrib||Attrib Type||Class||Class Feature||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Misc||Misc Name||Level||Total||vs?|
|str||1||Rogue Weapon Talent||1||LEB Expertise||5||Vanguard Short Sword +2||5||Dexterity Modifier||2||14||AC|
|dex||1||Rogue Weapon Talent||0||0||3||Distance Sling +1||1||LEB Expertise||2||12||AC|
|Defense||Attrib||Attrib Type||Class||Racial||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Misc||Misc Name||Level||Total|
|Armor Class||5/0||dex/int||0||3||Dragonclaw Leather Armor +1||2||20|
|Fortitude||2/0||str/con||0||1||1||Badge of the Berserker +1||2||16|
|Reflex||5/0||dex/int||2||1||1||Badge of the Berserker +1||2||21|
|Will||2/0||wis/cha||0||1||1||Badge of the Berserker +1||2||16|
Senses and Reactions Edit
|Senses and Reactions|
|Sense/Reaction||Attrib mod||Class||Class Feature||Racial||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Level||Other/Trained||Total|
|--||Base Class||Con||Per Level||Racial||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Other||Total||Blooded||Surge|
Surges per day: 6 (6 Class + 0 Con)
Speed and Movement Edit
Racial Features Edit
- +2 to one ability score of your choice (Chose Dexterity)
- Bonus Feat: Tock gains an additional feat at first level.
- Bonus Skill: Tock gains training in one additional skill from his class skills list.
- Human Defense Bonus: Tock gains a +1 bonus to Fortitude, Reflex and well.
- Encounter Power: Heroic Effort
- Size: Medium
- Speed: 6
- Vision: Normal
Class Features Edit
- Armor Proficiency: Cloth, Leather
- Weapon Proficiency: Dagger, hand crossbow, short bow, short sword, sling
- Bonuses to Defense: +2 Reflex
- First Strike: Tock has Combat Advantage against each enemy that has not yet acted during the first turn of combat.
- Thief Weapon Talent Tock gains a +1 bonus to attacks with a light blades, hand crossbows, short bows and slings.
- ‘’’Skill Mastery:’’’ Tock gains one additional trained skill from the following list: Bluff, Dungeoneering, Insight, Intimidate, Perception, and Streetwise (Chose Streetwise). Additionally, during a skill challenge, when he rolls a natural 20 on a skill check that would contribute one or more successes to the skill challenge, that check automatically succeeds and counts as one additional success.
- Human: Mark of Finding (EPG): When an enemy adjacent t Tock is granting combat advantage and shifts, he may shift one square into the square that it vacates as a free action. Additionally, Tock may master and perform the following rituals as if he had the Ritual Caster feat: Detect Object, Detect Secret Doors, Find the Path, Inquisitive’s Eyes.
- 1st: Backstabber (PHB) – Instead of 2d6, Tock’s Sneak attack deals 2d8.
- 2nd: Surprising Charge (Martial Power) – When charging with a light blade or spear and attacking an enemy granting combat advantage, Tock deals 1[W] extra damage.
- 4th: Powerful Charge (PHB) – When Tock charges, he gains a +2 bonus to damage and a +2 bonus to Bull Rush attempts.
Social Outcast (EPG): Intimidation +2
Skills and Languages Edit
Languages: Common, Goblin
|Skill||Trained||Attrib||Attrib Type||Racial||Feat||Feat Name||Equip||Equip Name||Level||Total|
|Intimidate||5||0||cha||2||Social Outcast Background||2||9|
+412 gp starting gold -360 gp Distance Sling +1 -15 gp for Adventurer's Kit -2 gp for Identification Papers -20 gp for Thieves' Tools
15 gp remaining
- Level 1: Parcel lvl +1
- Badge of the Berserker (AV2)
- Level 2: Parcel lvl+2
- Dragonclaw Armor +1 (D365)
- Level 3: Parcel lvl+3
- Horned Helm (Heroic) (PHB)
- Level 4: Parcel Level +4
- Vanguard Short Sword +2 (AV)
- Level 5: Gold
- 5500 XP from starting at level 5
- 1043 XP + 3 RP from Cannith Caper
Total XP: 6543
- October 26, 2010: retired Serris at level 5. Created Tock
Judge Comments Edit
Level 4 (starting) Edit
Approval 1 Edit
- Approved - renau1g
Approval from TwoHeadsBarking:
- Summary: Your Streetwise should be +7.
Minor, so approved.
Approved for level 5 by renau1g and TwoHeadsBarking.